POSITION TITLE: BUSPERSON CH
Position Title: Busperson CH
Departmental Title: Food Services Department
Supervisor’s Title: Dining Room Supervisor, Assistant Dining Room Supervisor
A busperson is responsible to assist servers, clears dirty dishes, and resets tables.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. A minimum of grammar school education.
2. Will receive on-the-job training
1. Assists Server in setting tables.
2. Assists server in carrying extra trays of food.
3. Clears and resets tables to specified standard.
4. Pour water and coffee for residents.
5. Wipe tables and chairs.
6. Cleans and maintains the dining room.
7. Disposes of trash and garbage.
8. Bags dirty linen.
9. Cleans and maintains kitchen.