Position Title: Server - GLH
Departmental Title: Food Services Department
Supervisor’s Title: Dining Room Supervisor / Assistant Dining Room Supervisor
Provide prompt and courteous dining services in the Grand Lodge Hall Dining Room.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
2. Good oral communication skills.
3. Will provide on-the-job training
1. Serve daily meals to residents in prompt and courteous manner, buffet style at breakfast and
banquet style at dinner and supper.
2. Pour and serve beverages for the residents.
3. Prepare cold items according to production sheets and menu.
4. Clear and reset dining room according to standard.
5. Serve special functions as assigned.
6. Perform cleaning tasks in the dining room and server prep area.
7. Perform to job analysis as assigned
8. Attend daily service meeting, in-services and required training sessions.