Position Title: Cook’s Helper – Clubhouse Kitchen
Departmental Title: Food Services Department
Supervisor’s Title: Kitchen Manager/Chef, Assistant Chef
The Cooks Helper is responsible to prepare, mixed ingredients for salads, garnishes, desserts, and assignments from supervisor.
1. A minimum of grammar school education.
2. Will receive on-the-job training.
3. Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
1. Peels, dices, shreds fruits and vegetables
2. Prepares salads, desserts, warms up gravies and sauces.
3. Portioning of salads and desserts.
4. Obtains supplies from storeroom.
5. Use equipment in a safe and knowledgeable manner.