Position Title: Laundry Worker
Departmental Title: Environmental Services/Land Management
Supervisor’s Title: Laundry Coordinator
Laundry Workers are responsible to perform those duties necessary to and involving the processing of a variety of flat work linen and personal laundry articles.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
2. Will receive on-the-job training.
1. Engages in shaking out, tumbling, flatwork feeding and catching, folding, packing, and stamping laundry.
2. Presses and folds shirts.
3. Places articles of clothing in racks or folds items and groups them by type of area of usage.
4. Sorts soiled linen and personal laundry.
5. Fills exchange carts.