Position Title: Server
Departmental Title: Food Services
Supervisors Title: Dining Room Manager
Provide prompt and courteous dining services.
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. High school student or high school graduate/GED.
2. Good oral communication skills.
3. Will provide on-the-job training.
1. Greet and serve daily meals to residents in prompt and courteous manner.
2. Pour and serve beverages for the residents.
3. Prepare cold items according to production sheets and menu.
4. Clear and reset dining room according to standard.
5. Serve special functions as assigned.
6. Perform cleaning tasks in the dining room and server prep area.
7. Perform to job analysis as assigned.
8. Attend daily service meeting, in services and required training sessions.
9. Perform all other duties as assigned.