Position Title: Director of Sales and Marketing
Departmental Title: Retirement Living Marketing Department
Supervisor's Title: Executive Director
Responsible for maintaining and implementing a comprehensive sales and marketing program for the Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill and ongoing operational responsibility for the same with emphasis on maximum occupancy levels for optimal operating efficiency.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Advertising, Business Administration, or Human Services.
2. Ability effectively present programs in both written and oral form to potential clients.
3. A knowledge of media marketing communication techniques including, but not limited to, select personal mailings and select mass media publications and outlets.
4. Knowledge of basic business financial transactions and related documents.
5. Experience in real estate transactions would be beneficial.
6. Equivalent combination of training and experience.
1. Interacts with prospective clients to market services and facilities in a manner which meets the customer's needs and the marketing and sales goals of the department.
2. Makes minimum average net reservations that meet the organizational occupancy goals as per the annual performance plan.
3. Adds a minimum average of two (2) new priority applications per month.
4. Maintains detailed computer Prospect Management Software.
5. Develops Marketing and Sales Programs for presentation to prospective clients.
6. Prepare ongoing marketing, census, financial, and statistical reports.
7. Arranges work schedules and assigns duties.
8. Develops and maintains a list of qualified clients for occupancy of available cottages/villas and apartments.
9. Assists in preparation of newsletters and other publications as directed by the Executive Director.
10.Develops annual operating and capital budget for the Marketing Department for the Retirement Living facilities for review by the Executive Director.
11.Interviews and recommends employment of new employees.
12.Process bi-weekly payroll.
13.Supervises, schedules, directs, and evaluates work performance of the Marketing Manager and recommends personnel action such as commendations or disciplinary action to Executive Director. In the absence of the Executive Director, all disciplinary action should be reviewed by the Health Care Center Administrator, who would be in charge and/or Human Resources.